Adirondack Studios is hiring additional Accounting personnel to fuel our business growth.
We design, build, and install the scenic and themed environments you experience in venues that range from theme parks to casinos, museums, live shows, retail, and public art. We have been in business for over 45 years and our work is seen worldwide. This is rewarding work with a company that is a substantial force in our industry.
Responsibilities for this Accounting role include but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of AP. This includes the PO to Invoice to Packing Slip match and processing checks weekly as well as reconciling issues
- Post all materials invoices thru Purchase Orders
- Communication with vendors to ensure timely/accurate posting of invoices
- Post All Demand Invoices
- Prepare A/P for payment, cut checks mailing, process on-line payments
- Assist with year-end audit preparation
Experience with Excel as well as experience working in a job-cost environment are required. When applying, highlight this experience.
- Vacation Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Participation in company offered medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, following 90 Days of employment.
- Participation in company’s Long Term Disability Insurance following 6 months of employment. This is at no cost to the employee.
- Participation in ADKS 401K plan following 1 year of continuous employment and then at open enrollment.
- Participation in the ADKS Profit Sharing Plan following 3 years of employment.
This full time position will be headquartered out of Argyle NY (1 hour north of Albany, NY and 30 minutes from Saratoga Springs, NY). Hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm / Monday – Friday
Adirondack Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for this full time position without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are sure you will find Adirondack Studios an amazing place to work and look forward to hearing from you.