Sales and Business Development Professional – Headquartered in Orlando, Florida
We design, build, and install the scenic and themed environments you experience in venues that range from theme parks to casinos, museums, live shows, retail, and public art. We have been in business for over 45 years and our work is seen worldwide. This is rewarding work with a company that is a substantial force in our industry.
Adirondack Studios is hiring an additional experienced Business Development Professional with a track record of delivering.
The new hire will be responsible for the identification, qualification, building, and management of account relationships and strategic partnerships appropriate to Adirondack Studios mission.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Theme Park, Attractions industry, Theatre, Arts, Museum, or Exhibits experience
- Minimum of 5 years business to business sales and marketing experience
- Strong proficiency with all Microsoft Office Programs
- CRM program experience
Regular tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Research potential clients and projects for new clients by region or by market
- Establish a Sales Action Plan for potential new markets for review by the Director of Sales and Business Development and company executives.
- Identify, qualify, develop and consummate sales that meet the creative and artistic standards of Adirondack Studios.
- Support Director of Sales and Business Development on specific project opportunities towards developing better productivity, stronger client relationships, improved project qualification and higher win ratios.
- Utilize Sales-Force daily for lead tracking and opportunity progress reporting.
- Monitor all projects in terms of ongoing job costs, status, projections, and implement measures to ensure maximum outcome(s) from a sales and client relationship perspective.
- Identify, qualify and establish working relationships with strategic partnerships to further Adirondack Studios market reach.
- Contribute to weekly, monthly and annual sales meetings and regular company, staff, administrative, and executive meetings as directed by the Director of Sales and Business Development.
- Represent Adirondack Studios and its commitment to producing excellent products and services.
- Meet established Sales Metrics as outlined by the VP/ Director of Sales and Business Development.
- Attendance at required trade events, client presentations and sales meetings.
- Travel for business as required
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Participation in company medical, dental, and vision insurance plan, following 90 Days of employment. Option for a zero-cost medical plan for the employee and the employee’s family (employee is responsible for the deductible). Also 2 other medical plan options.
- Participation in company’s Long Term Disability Insurance following 6 months of employment. This is at no cost to the employee.
- Participation in ADKS 401K plan following 1 year of continuous employment and then at open enrollment.
- Participation in the ADKS Profit Sharing Plan following 3 years of employment.
Adirondack Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are sure you will find Adirondack Studios an amazing place to work and look forward to hearing from you.