Adirondack Studios (ADKS) is proud to announce we are seeking an energetic and responsible person to lead business development initiatives in the US and abroad.
Storytellers since 1975 – For over 45 years, Adirondack Studios has provided creative solutions for designers, artists, producers, and owners across the entire themed entertainment, commercial property, arts and museum markets. With our culture rooted in theatrical production, Adirondack Studios is a collaborative partner that focuses on story and guest experience by examining thoughtful design solutions, innovative methods and materials, and out-of-the-box thinking. We excel from concept design through fabrication, installation and final commissioning. We are proud of the service we provide, helping our clients bring their vision to life.
If you are a motivated, goal oriented person who enjoy the challenges of our fast paced, creative industry, then ADKS may be the right place for you.
The primary goal of the position is to build strong relationships with clients that promote the ADKS brand in the US and abroad leading toward securing qualified projects. You’ll work closely with our headquarters and other remote teams to plan outreach missions to find potential opportunities and build and maintain long-lasting new and existing relationships with our valued clients helping them to realize their vision.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work with a world class, international entertainment design and fabrication company
- Help grow ADKS that can lead toward advancement opportunities.
- Guide a well establish company looking to expand our horizons in an ever growing and evolving market.
- Work in the US and around the World
- Work in a fun, creative environment with an energetic team
- Self-driven (Motivated) , strategic thinker who can build relationships
- Willing to work with our local Business Development team and understand how to represent the client’s interests while supporting the overall project needs.
- Proactive and responsible, adaptable and eager to accept challenges, excellent communicator and team player
- Experienced in business development, past project or design background seeking new challenge are welcomed
- English as a primary language and located or able to relocate to Upstate New York and willing to travel
- Develop and implement forward-thinking business development plan including New Market Development and strategic partner development to advance sales in the entertainment world.
- Qualify projects, ensuring ADKS is able to successfully deliver a project based on the scope of work, and evaluate contract risks and advise company executives as to whether the work is suitable for ADKS’s skillset.
- Be an enthusiastic leader among the larger ADKS sales group by contributing to weekly, monthly, and annual sales meetings and regular company staff, administrative, and executive meetings. Utilize Salesforce daily for lead tracking and opportunity progress reporting.
- Research and attend industry trade events, and other associated industry shows with the intent of increasing others’ knowledge of the ADKS brand and gathering information that may lead to new or expanded opportunities.
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with project teams to monitor the status of ongoing projects and resolve any client or internal team challenges that may arise. Collaborate with each project manager and accountant to make sure punctual account receivable.
- Maintain client relationship, listen to client needs, communicate with team and help execution can effectively implement design and fabrication choices to the client’s satisfaction.
- Travel throughout the US and abroad to assist in the smooth execution of contracts, new and existing client outreach and communication and projects with the local ADKS team members.
- Paid Vacation
- Participation in company medical, dental, and vision insurance plan, following 90 Days of employment.ADKS offers 3 different levels of Medical Insurance. Our lowest tier insurance only costs the employee $7 per week for family coverage.
- Participation in the company’s Long Term Disability Insurance following 6 months of employment. This is at no cost to the employee.
- Participation in ADKS 401K plan following 1 year of continuous employment and then at open enrollment.
- Participation in the ADKS Profit Sharing Plan following 3 years of employment and then at open enrollment.
This position will be headquartered out of Argyle, New York (1 hour north of Albany and 30 minutes from Saratoga Springs).
Adirondack Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for this full time position without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are sure you will find Adirondack Studios an amazing place to work and look forward to hearing from you.