Adirondack Studios (ADKS) is hiring an experienced Creative Designer with a track record of taking ownership and delivering!
Our company designs, builds, and installs the scenic and themed environments you experience in venues that range from theme parks to casinos, museums, live shows, retail, and public art. We have been in business since 1975 and our work is seen worldwide. This is rewarding work with a company that is a substantial force in our industry.
Desired skills and expertise:
- Designer fulfills project requirements such as drawings, renderings, models, narratives, sketches, and schematic
- Training or employment in fields such as architecture, theater, themed entertainment, industrial design, or other relevant field is
- Familiarity with spatial design, custom fabrication methods and materials is preferred
- Work collaboratively with the design team, other departments, clients, and
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign) is
- 3D modelling experience in Rhinoceros and/or SketchUp is strongly
- AutoCAD, REVIT, 3D Studio Max, and/or Maya experience is
- Experience working in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong visual, verbal, and written communication skills are required.
- Vacation Accrual
- Participation in company medical, dental, and vision insurance plan, following 90 Days of employment. ADKS offers 3 different levels of Medical Insurance. Our lowest tier insurance only costs the employee $7 per week for family coverage.
- Participation in the company’s Long Term Disability Insurance following 1 year of continuous employment. This is at no cost to the employee.
- Participation in ADKS 401K plan following 1 year of continuous employment and then at open enrollment.
- Participation in the ADKS Profit Sharing Plan following 3 years of employment and then at open enrollment.
Please submit: Resume, Portfolio (or website), Cover Letter, and three references when applying.
This full time position will be headquartered out of Orlando, Florida (10 minutes north of Universal Orlando Resort and 20 minutes north of Walt Disney World Resort).
Adirondack Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for this full time, hourly position without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are sure you will find Adirondack Studios an amazing place to work and look forward to hearing from you.