We design, build, and install the scenic and themed environments you experience in venues that range from theme parks to casinos, museums, live shows, retail, and public art. We have been in business for over 45 years and our work is seen worldwide. We are a substantial force in our industry and are seeking a Director of Dubai Operations.
In this role, you will oversee all ADK Studios Dubai business operations and engage in and oversee ADK Studios Business Development initiatives.
Regular tasks include but are not limited to:
- Oversee and maintain our ADKS Dubai office and personnel.
- Support daily project operations in formatting, processing, implementing and documenting communications relevant to the progress of each project, including change order protocol and project close-out documentation.
- Serve ADKS’ Dubai projects as the liaison between the client and ADKS
- Contribute to staff and production meetings as required.
- Help Identify and vet potential sub-contractors and suppliers in Dubai and the Middle East.
- Work collaboratively between Sales, Project Management, and Accounting for timely acquisition of letters of agreement, contracts, PO’s, change orders, and assist with change order processing.
- Engaging and disengaging Middle East personnel.
- Responsibilities will include overseeing contracts, banking, and insurance.
Business Development obligations:
- In conjunction with the Director of International Business development, develop and implement the strategic business plan to advance sales for ADKS in Dubai and other Middle East locations.
- Help Identify & evaluate the potential business opportunities in Dubai and the entire Middle East.
- Help establish market development strategy including managing and developing regional vendors.
- Generate weekly and monthly sales reports when required
- Attend business development meeting and industry trade shows as requested.
- Travel for ADKS as required
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Participation in medical, dental, and vision insurance plan, Participation in company’s Long Term Disability Insurance, Participation in ADKS 401K plan following 1 year of continuous employment and then at open enrollment, Participation in the ADKS Profit Sharing Plan following 3 years of employment. Benefits may vary based on country of residency.
Adirondack Studios encourages diverse applicants to apply.
This is a full-time position located in Dubai, UAE.
Headquarters for Adirondack Studios USA is Argyle, New York.
Employee must write, read, and speak fluent English.
We are sure you will find Adirondack Studios an amazing place to work and look forward to hearing from you.