We design, build, and install the scenic and themed environments you experience in venues that range from theme parks to casinos, museums, live shows, retail, and public art. We have been in business for over 45 years and our work is seen worldwide. This is rewarding work with a company that is a substantial force in our industry.
The successful candidate will Manage the day to day / operational aspects of the Project Management Department as directed and assigned by the VP – Project Management. The successful new hire will also Represent the interests of ADKS and the Client in managing projects, their budgets, schedules, and methodologies, by implementing the communications, controls, and systems required to best serve the project’s needs.
Regular tasks include but are not limited to:
- Manage the assignment of Project Managers to individual projects, and advise the VP – Project Management on staffing levels within the department.
- Oversee the development of consistent project documentation, field reporting, schedule integration, and closeout deliverables in a well-designed, succinct, and intelligible format.
- Maintain on-site standards and procedures, including personnel oversight, safety concerns, OSHA requirements, travel and living.
- Review Change Order, RFI’s, project schedules, client communications and internal communications to foster clarity, completeness and accuracy.
- Oversee use of ADKS Project Management software, tools and processes
- Provide support to ensure ADKS projects are completed on time, on budget and to the highest creative level achievable.
- Assist Project Managers in reporting at weekly project update meetings.
- Review estimates, project schedules, staffing plans and scopes of work for qualified projects
- Foster positive relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Assist ADKS in mitigating project risks
- Assist Project Managers to ensure projects resource availability and allocation
- Assist the VP – Project Management with operational tasks, including New Hire Training, Purchase Order reviews, Deal memo reviews, Subcontract preparation and Bid Reviews.
- Work collaboratively between Sales, Project Management, and Accounting for timely acquisition of letters of agreement, contracts, PO’s, change orders, and assist with change order processing.
- May be assigned specific projects to manage as assigned by the VP of Project Management.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Participation in company medical, dental, and vision insurance plan, following 90 Days of employment. Option for a zero-cost medical plan for the employee and his/her family. (employee is responsible for the deductible). Also 2 other medical plan options.
- Participation in company’s Long Term Disability Insurance following 6 months of employment. This is at no cost to the employee.
- Participation in ADKS 401K plan following 1 year of continuous employment and then at open enrollment.
- Participation in the ADKS Profit Sharing Plan following 3 years of employment.
This position is located in Argyle, NY which is 1 hour north of Albany, NY and 30 minutes from Saratoga Springs, NY.
We are sure you will find Adirondack Studios an amazing place to work and look forward to hearing from you.