Primary obligation: Represent the interests of ADK Dubai and our Clients in overseeing all aspects of ADKS Middle East Project Delivery, specifically in Design and Fabrication, & on-site installation and creative oversight. This includes but is not limited to estimation, personnel, budgets, schedules and methodologies by implementing the communications, controls, and systems required to best serve project needs.
Reports directly to: ADKS Director of Operations, Middle East
Works in conjunction with: ADKS Executive-in-charge, ADKS Vice Presidents, ADKS Director of Operations, Technical Manager, Production Manager, Project Managers, sales personnel, administrators, executives and project specific personnel.
Oversees: All Design and Production Personnel Including but not limited to: Technical and Production Managers, Technical and Creative staff, Shop staff, artists and fabricators, and subcontractors and their deliverables as required by project circumstances including on-site creative personnel.
Regular tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Design & Production Department
- Establish and maintain department specific processes and procedures relative to the projects including estimating, define deliverables, scheduling, all design (Creative & Technical) aspects, fabrication and production models, procurement schedules, installation and on-site support, financial tracking and engaging departmental personnel.
- Fully comprehend the scope of works for each project.
- Assist and manage in all Creative and Technical Solution development and execution
- In conjunction with ADKS Middle East Project Managers, track project budgets with weekly spending projections, cost to complete and report any deviations or procedural modifications on a regular or immediate basis as needed.
- Work collaboratively between Business Development, Project Management, and Administrative Departments for timely project execution and administrative procedures.
- Produce and/or oversee the publishing of weekly updates and reports for analysis and review by in-house personnel as well as clients.
- Coordinate departmental meetings, workshops and reviews with appropriate attendance. Record and publish notes, minutes and action items.
- Oversee creative and technical design development from concept to fabrication documentation.
- Oversee scenic element fabrication and preconstruction activities along with installation per approved drawings and specifications.
- Engage and disengage departmental staff in response to departmental and project needs in line with ADKS ME Policies.
- Evaluate, solicit, engage and disengage subcontractors, vendors, as required to expedite project deliverables.
- Assist sales with estimating and advise on methodology and project formatting as directed by Director of Operations. Attend sales/client meeting as requested and available.
- Responsible for department specific related staff timesheets and submission on weekly basis
- Responsible for general health and safety and shop safety, including coordination of weekly tool box talks and compliance with local legislation
- General Duties
- Contribute to project, executive, staff, and administrative meetings as required.
- Contribute and support the ADKS ME strategic vision and goals.
- Support the Business Development Department in identifying opportunities, making contact and providing proposals, including estimation, and bid preparation.
- Support the Operation Director in providing assistance to Administration Department including, but not limited to, Human Resources, Finance, Procurements, etc.
- Support the Operations Director in providing assistance to the Project Management Department including, but not limited to, assistance and mentorship to individual project managers as needed.
- Travel for company business as required
- Understand and utilize existing Adirondack Studios Policies, processes and procedures in the development and management of the Design and Production (Delivery) Departments.
- Any additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Operations in the support of department, project(s) or Adirondack Studios.
- Appreciation of the seniority of the role and level of responsibility specifically in the absence of the Operations Director in overseeing and monitoring all departments and their respective roles and responsibilities.
- Annual Gratuity will be in line with UAE regulations.
- Vacation & Holidays will be in line with UAE regulations.
- Medical insurance will be in line with UAE regulations.
- Allowance for 1 Annual Flight to home country will be provided per UAE regulations
- Standard work week is in accordance with UAE regulation limited to 48 hours per week.
Strong consideration will be give to those already located in Dubai, UAE