At Adirondack Studios, we build theme park attractions. Come be part of our team and your work will be seen at the world’s greatest theme park venues.
We have been around for over 40 years and continue to grow in all departments. In this posting, we are looking for a Production Manager for our Orlando, FL facility.
In this role you will:
- Provide leadership to the production team and oversee the day to day operations of the production facility in Orlando, FL.
- Work with project managers, designers, and installers to complete projects assigned in a timely fashion to attain the best product at the designated profit.
- Create and maintain critical path master schedules for all projects.
- Organize and conduct production meetings with team to maintain shop priorities and schedules.
- Review drawings and develop process documents to plan critical path movement of product through all production shops.
- Plan and manage the use of shop spaces to facilitate the flow of product.
- In conjunction with designers, organize and conduct drawing reviews as they are released for fabrication
- Oversee operations on the floor to facilitate the timely movement of product between departments.
- In conjunction with project managers, organize and maintain load out schedules with proposed inventories for each truck.
- Manage the storage and maintenance of shop equipment.
- Identify and facilitate the ordering and timely procurement of all materials, parts and long lead items.
- Engage and disengage departmental staff as required.
- Perform other tasks as required.
Hours are from 7am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday and the work environment is outstanding.