Adirondack Studios is hiring additional assertive and experienced Project Managers with a track record of taking ownership and delivering!
Our Project Managers:
- Establish and maintain the schedule for a specific project
- Manage and track project deliverables
- Manage project budgets with weekly spending projections and report any deviations
- Oversee all aspects of the project per our client agreement
- Serve as the primary driving force moving the project forward
Minimum 5 years of experience managing theatrical show set, theme park, or general commercial construction projects valued at $500K to $3MM+.
Must be familiar with standard construction and building techniques, change order management, direct client interface, subcontract negotiation, and management. Experience in the field of custom fabrication is a plus.
Travel for client meetings and project installation will be required.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and any supplemental information to us.
Thank you for your interest in our outstanding company!