Adirondack Studios is hiring additional assertive and experienced Project Managers with a track record of taking ownership and delivering!
Our Project Managers:
- Establish and maintain the schedule for a specific project
- Manage and track project deliverables
- Manage project budgets with weekly spending projections and report any deviations
- Oversee all aspects of the project per our client agreement
- Serve as the primary driving force moving the project forward
Minimum 5 years of experience managing theatrical show set, theme park, or general commercial construction projects valued at $500K to $3MM+.
Must be familiar with standard construction and building techniques, change order management, direct client interface, subcontract negotiation, and management. Experience in the field of custom fabrication is a plus.
Travel for client meetings and project installation will be required.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and any supplemental information:
Thank you for your interest in our outstanding company!