Adirondack Studios (ADKS) is hiring additional assertive and experienced Project Managers with a track record of taking ownership and delivering!
Our company designs, builds, and installs the scenic and themed environments you experience in venues that range from theme parks to casinos, museums, live shows, retail, and public art. We have been in business for over 45 years and our work is seen worldwide. This is rewarding work with a company that is a substantial force in our industry.
- Represent the interests of ADKS and the Client in managing projects, their budgets, schedules, and methodologies, by implementing the communications, controls, and systems required to best serve the project’s needs.
- Oversees Project Personnel – Including but not limited to: Administrative Staff, Site Supervisors, Foreman and/or Installers, artists and fabricators, clerical help as assigned to projects, and the subcontractors and their deliverables as required by project circumstances.
- Work collaboratively between Sales, Project Management, and Accounting for timely acquisition of letters of agreement, contracts, PO’s, change orders, and assist with change order processing.
- Coordinate project meetings and reviews with Production Manager, Technical Director and project appropriate personnel. Record and publish notes, minutes and action items resulting from these events.
- Support daily project operations in formatting, processing, implementing and documenting communications relevant to the progress of each project, including change order protocol and project close-out documentation.
- Direct and supervise onsite personnel and activities
- Evaluate, solicit, engage and disengage subcontractors, vendors, and non-production personnel as required to expedite project deliverables.
- Track project budgets with weekly spending projections, and report any deviations or procedural modifications on a regular or immediate basis as needed.
- Assist in Establishing and maintaining a project schedule.
- Oversee procurement of show sets, props and other aspects of ADKS scope of work as required.
- Responsible for shop and site crew safety, including weekly toolbox talks (shop and site) and attend any site related safety meetings as required
- Responsible for overall Project Quality Assurance and Control through all stages of the project (Design, Fabrication and Installation)
- Travel for company business as required
- Understand and utilize existing Adirondack Studios Policies, processes and procedures in the development and management of the project
- Any additional tasks as assigned by the Project Director and/or Director of Operations in the support of project/s or Adirondack Studios.
- Pay period will be monthly, on the 1st of the month following the working period. Any partial months will be calculated on an equivalent daily rate.
- Annual Gratuity will be in line with UAE regulations.
- Annual Leave will be in line with UAE regulations – 22 working days
- Medical coverage will be in line with UAE regulations.
- Holidays will be in line with UAE regulations.
- Allowance for 1 Annual Flight (economy class) to home country per UAE regulations
- Standard work week is Monday to Friday.
- Project Management or similar related experience
- Creative or Technical Experience in Theming Industry or similar trade is beneficial.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
This position will be headquartered out of our Dubai, UAE facility.
Adirondack Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for this full time position without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are sure you will find Adirondack Studios an amazing place to work and look forward to hearing from you.