ADKS is an internationally recognized full service themed entertainment industry leader. We are seeking a Site Supervisor to oversee installation of our built elements at client facilities. This role is project based, and will require travel to sites throughout the US and abroad. Each project will be awarded to a Site Supervisor on an individual basis. Projects typically last from weeks to months.
- Strong Communication capabilities
- Ability to lead a large team and delegate responsibility
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and schedules, and to synthesize into a cohesive daily work plan
- Ability to plan ahead and foresee issues before they arise, and to work with Project Manager and Installation Manager to solve them
- Comfortable with using technology, including submitting daily reports electronically, taking site surveys, and taking and submitting site progress photos
- Comfortable handling petty cash/expenditures including tracking and submitting receipts and reimbursement forms
- Knowledge of theatrical rigging, scenic carpentry, paint, and other skilled trades
- Courteous, professional and discreet with clients and staff
- Experience in themed entertainment a plus
- Ability to ensure crew compliance with ADKS and site safety requirements, while maintaining work efficiency
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic with a willingness to work both on a team and individually when necessary
- Enthusiasm to learn and advance your career
- Promote a safe and clean work environment
- Able to follow manufacturing instruction and understand processes
- Practice Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policies as recommended and/or mandated.
- Must comply with company, industry and product safety guidelines
- Maintain daily labor and material use tracking records
- OSHA 30 and forklift certification are a plus
This hourly position will be site specific. The ideal candidate has a minimum 5 years of experience supervising the installation of theatrical show set, theme park, or general commercial construction projects. Additionally, a strong background and practical knowledge of creative processes are considered a plus.
Must be familiar with standard construction and building techniques, change order management, direct client interface, subcontract negotiation, and personnel management.
- Vacation: 10 days annually, prorated down for calendar year one. After 3 years an
additional day of vacation is added annually up to a total of 15 days of vacation.
- Participation in ADK Studios 40lK plan following 90 days of full-time employment and
then at quarterly enrollment periods.
- Participation in Medical, Dental, and Vision plan based on providers measurement
Adirondack Studios is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for this full time, hourly position without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
ADKS is always ready to meet talented and enthusiastic people to help us grow our business! We accept applications and portfolios at any time.
We are sure you will find Adirondack Studios an amazing place to work and we look forward to hearing from you.